CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Yet Another Dream

I had another aHmazing dream!! Again, Maine with Dan. ^^ (Im so pshyced!) Well all i did was just walk up the stairs from the beach and the cabin that was right there next to the stairs was where Dan was. He saw me. Ran and hugged me!! Then the whole dream we spent time together. Tubing. Ice Cream (Mosquitos...♥) We hung out and omg! It seemed so real! And I did not make this up! Why in hell would i want to do that?! Y'know, i just keep having dreams about Maine! No joke! And to post it at this hour, I just remebered about it. So... But jeez! I have a feeling that summer 08 is going to be friggin' awesome!!! ^^ It may not seem so important to you...it is to me!!! BIGGY!!! :) so...yeah...

0 comments: