CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fasting...

I'm gunna try fasting for today. Y'know. See how it goes. I know that Muslims fast, but i just wanna try it. All i gots to do is not eat until the sun goes down. I can only drink water i think. But i dunno about the praying part. I cant tell where Southeast is or Southwest. Which ever direction they pray in. I know its not a special occasion to do this but im just gunna try. So......who says i can't?! I don't think anyones gunna hunt me down for doing it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it bad to be a muslim?????

Greta ♥ said...

nah. not bad at all. my dad knows muslim doctors (sinces hes a doctor) and he says they are really nice. plus i know this girl whos muslim, but she doesnt practice it i dont think. shes from Iran so... i guess shes nice.....