CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Maya's Party

Last night was a blast! I was at Maya's dad's house for her birthday and a lot of people were there. But once Ryan and Mack showed up, they became the party. They were doin alll sorts of stuff you wouldn't even imagine. (No! Not drugs or alcohol!) I'm soooo not going into details there. But lets just say that a few were getting pissed at eachother for doin some "stuff" to others........ (NO! Not sex!) I just felt really bad for some people... And when i saw them upset, i got upset...... I got Maya a Blue medium sized Big Toe ugly doll. It was sooo cute! I was so jealous even though i got it for her... And yes, there was love. ^^ Nino and Molly were holding eachother the whole night. I felt really happy for them. ^^ We all agreed to have Maya throw another party like this. I'm glad it wasnt my basement hehe...Though it would of been a little bit less crowded if it were in my basement cuz its bigger so....... Overall it was awesome! But right now i am tired as hell. So im just going to relax. Ariviour!

0 comments: