CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Aparently Christian won Project Runway...i'm not all that interested in that stuff. well, i mean like some of the clothes are really cool. But oh man. Laura and Hannah Elizabeth were goin' nuts!! I walk into school and once Hannah sees Laura shes like: AHHH!!!!! Christian won!!! ................. i could care less. But y'know...girls being girls....ofcourse im a girl but not THAT kind of girl. See, i don't really have cable televison...so i don't watch shows like those.....as i said, im a girl who grew up without cable, so, i just watch them old black and white movies (luv 'em!!) and those seem to satisfy me. i just cook myself up some Ramen (hood...lol Katerine...) and go relax with blankets and pillows and the heater....then the movie starts!!! I'm just a fanatic i guess. And my parents watch them movies with me. Its cool, its cool. ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can respect hannah's and laura's intrests in the show. It is a good show.

Anonymous said...

its good to see that you can do that it is a very good quality most people cannot do that