CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Totally Unecessary!!

Well gee! All i wanted was a cup of water! Do you know how hot it is in that building?

Me and the class were walking back from the Old Gym from History projects shiz. Ok. And so i was parched. So were some other people. We walk by the nurses office. There is a bubbler there. Yumm.....cold refreshing water! Just waiting to be in my throat and stomach! I get a cup. Fill it up. Drink it while walking out. But then all hell breaks loose! I hear Mrs. Cummings behind me! Well. Thats the end of my lovely drink of water. I had to dump it out. Same with the others. Dammit all! When we get back to the classroom, Mrs. Cummings tells us that we were too loud going back to the room and how we walked noisyly past the Principle and some other person but she wasnt important....Niether was the principle. But yeah. In the classroom our teacher tells us that we were really loud yadda yadda yadda. Then says that no one should go in the nurses office to get a drink of water and tells us that its disrespectful....................Uhm....how. must i ask is that disrespectful. I thought nurses were suppose to be nice and let you have drinks?! And she didnt seem to mind at all! I mean come on man! This building is like 90 degrees! We are hot! We are thirsty! We need water! What the hell man! Not cool! Then i was pissed. I already got a warning from Mrs. Cummings that i cant wear my woolen clogs (backless...psshh. who gives a crap!) and now i cant get a drink from the nurse! I'm really fed up with Mrs. Cummings. Yeah she may be nice at times like a mother (she is one cuz she has a young son and daughter) but like she can get really mean! I now have Mrs. McCarthy as my favorite teacher! Yes yes! She seems nicer! (hehe, and she kinda likes me...i can sorta tell...hehe) But yeah. I should be liking all the teachers. Not just one or two. Lame i tell you. Thats a bad school i tell you! Never ever go to BayView anyone! Yeah it could have great academics, but like some of the teachers and girls are the worst i've ever seen before. Well i guess Catholic schools are suppose to be strict. That means im not fit for them. Oh well.
Now I'm going to see if i can find another Alfred Hitchcock movie to watch while i eat oatmeal rasin cookies from Whole Foods! YUM!! ^^

0 comments: