CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Summer needs to happen fast man

Yann tersen

It is an afternoon
Walk by the
Beach

An orange sunset
Follows me
Like
I am closely
Guarded for some
Unknown
Danger

I walk alone
The sea foams
surging

from
Time to time
Touch my
heels and toes

An alternate
Of sand
Foam
And sea
And sunset
Rinsing
My footsteps

I am looking
For some
Shells of
My past

On a sunset shore
Retracing
It to
The mouth
Of the river
At the
Other end

River
Meets
Sea as
I closely watch

The sunset closely guarding.

RIC S. BASTASA

This reminds me sooo much of Panther Pond where i go in the summer. I wish summer would happen NOW! but it will be summer in 76 days!! and i cant wait! but thats too long. But it seems only yesterday it was the begining of school! Which makes me happy cuz that means its going by fast i guess. It has! it seemed like yesterday it was the beginning of Februrary, and now it is Februrary vacation! HOORRAY!! But this poem. This poem makes me feel all happy inside and makes me just want life to be like that everyday. I realize that it can't because all America is,to me, this is my opinion, is scum. People are crude (not all thank god), they aren't the cleanest country here. I'm sooo moving to Europe after college. If ya wanna go with me, just ask ^^ I will need some company!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.