CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday River

Yeah, i guess it was a blast. I'm not all that big in going there cuz like its a really long drive from Rhode Island. agh. The snow was great, everything was fine. Not much to say cuz it was boring for me... thank god i found Tori there. It was weird and unexpected. We found her and her parents at North Peak lodge (i think it was North Peak or was it Spruce Peak...). After a bite to eat we went out alone back to the condo. The next day was crap because there was rain. And rain and snow together....make___! (ice cha know.....) But thank god i left that day (which was today =] ) but like oh em ghee! (omg.......) my poor helpless big toed kitty was left alone for 3 days by himself!!!! I mean to me that is animal abuse! I owe him....... (ILY LUCIFER!!!!!! [LUCY!!!!]) Damn, my fridge smells like a rotten egg/milk/fish/broccoli/poop/yadda yadda. lol? NO! its freakin narrrsty.... ALLLLSOOOO-- i have a soccer game at 5. not fun. especially when we lose. we just got put up a thingy (i have no idea what its called) but all i know its something O...league...idk.....but yeah. so we are with all the big tough teams and it sucks. cuz dude. sometimes. my team is crap. no offense. but we cant like do a lot of things.....so.........and ah............when will we learn. when will we learn. so thats my pain for the past 3 days and today. horray??? psshh. no.s

0 comments: