CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Soccer S-U-C-K-S!!!

Yeah. So. dude. we got spanked. we got spanked sooooo hard. 9-1. crap man. thats just bull. We all suck big time. Plus, i was exhausted. I just got back from Maine and i have been skiing for 3 days. I was sooo tired. I was weasing like a weasle. I think i may quit! And my freakin coach was yelling at everyone. So i guess that helped?? no. But the weird part is. Sometimes i play like a loser and the other times i play like a winner. You get what i mean........ so my team and i played like Losers today. With a big fat L. and we were alllllllll embarassed cuz lots of people were watching. flop. oh! and i did a sneak attack from behind and tripped someone....but. i got called for that. ohhhh well. sucks to be me.....biggy.... but yeah thats my loser life in soccer for tonight. im just gunna go W.A.M. (you'll never guess what that means......omg. guess. i DARE you. and you'll never get it. mwahaha....) (and no. it has no sexual things in it. don't get worried.............)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, greta, we dont suck. STAY POSITIVE!! wha hooey.. lol jj. we suck at the moment, but we can get better... hopefullyyy


how you been???