CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Misery of LIFE...

I really need to leave my school. It has caused me a lot of trouble, well, more like mentally trouble not physical trouble. I have been dying with all the horrible horrible people in my class and homeroom and other classes and grades. Its just terrible what other people do to eachother. Even my own friends do that. Hurt other people's feelings just becuase someone else did. Its not an eye for an eye. Not that type. I'm sorry but i have to say it: butts. All of them....well maybe not ALL of them, but most of them. Like other girls pushing eachother against the lockers, getting in fights. All sorts. Yup. ALLLLL preps. And i dont want to be part of it. Its too much. No human should treat eachother like that. Yeah, you may have some rude moments, but you can deffinitly make up for it. I have. Lots of times. And i realized its really not fair. Or cool for some people to put it. I mean like no one can really forgive at my school. I asked my friend if this one girl she really dislikes came up to her and begged for forgiveness and said sorry and said she was ashamed for what she had done, but, she said no. Now they treat eachother like dirt. Pssh. If i were her, i would say yes. Yes i forgive you, but only if you really mean it. Cuz that just wouldnt make sense. And i would ask her for forgiveness because of the way i treated her. (you know, back and forth type) I mean that would just make soooo much more sense. But, ugh. I can't stand it. I bet you no one at my school really knows HOW TO forgive. They just can't do it. They all want to compete and win fights and diss back and forth. Pssh. Wow. They all want to be at the top, but have no sympathy for the others who they could just care less about. Even friends out of school just don't care if you are their friend and make fun of you. I even asked some friends, if someone punched you hard would you punch them back? they said like no, i'd kick them in the nuts. Wow. How dumb. But even out of school and in other countries. No love i tell you. Can't we all just be a big happy family? I mean like if you think about it, we are ALL related. Any way. So why not think about what you do next time?? Hmm??

3 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

you're absolutely positively right.

Greta ♥ said...

true that!

Randy Jr. said...

for a girl (i,by the way, have nothing against girls)you have great taste in music